Published on : October 3, 2020
In this age of technology, the latest Water heaters and Water Geysers are making life increasingly easier. But, at the same time, the cost of living has gone through the roof. A simple luxury like taking a hot water bath can account for almost 18% of the average utility bill. Does this mean you should stop taking baths or force your family to take cold showers? Of course not!
There are several ways you can enjoy the luxuries of a hot water shower without burning a hole in your pocket. Are you wondering how?
1. Take short showers: Instead of taking a long, hot bath, try taking short showers. You’ll have to heat less water, which can reduce your electricity bill and also help you save water. Plus, it is beneficial for your skin, too!
2. Turn off the tap when not in use: Most people tend to let the water run as they soap up, shampoo their hair, or shave. Not only does this result in wastage of water, but it also adds extra digits to your electricity bill.
3. Lower the temperature of your Water Heater: By simply lowering the temperature of your Electric Instant Water Heater, you can reduce power consumption and save up to 3% – 5% on your water heating costs.
4. Fix costly leaks: According to a survey, a steady leak of one drip per second results in wastage of about 8.64 gallons of water per day. That is your money leaking away. So, if cutting costs is your priority, make sure to fix such leaks at the earliest.
5. Use cold water for laundry: Why waste hot water when cold water can just as easily do the job? However, if you think it is important to do your laundry with hot water, try and rinse your clothes out with cold water.
6. Install a timer: You can install a timer that turns off your Instant Water Geyser at night. This way, you will not have to pay for facilities that you do not technically use. Thus, energy saving will result in a longer life of the Water Heater.
7. Install low-flow fixtures: Any shower heads or faucets that were manufactured before 1992 use twice the amount of water needed. Hence, install new and low-flow fixtures of equipment that can save up to 60% water.
8. Consider purchasing a new water heater: Old Electric Water Heater power consumption is always higher than the new ones. This is probably due to the innovation of hardware in the instant geyser tap technology. Hence, consider buying an instant water heater online. Quality Water Heaters in India are not only cost-effective but also help you enjoy your showers without fretting about high bills. If you are worried about the Water Heater price, check out the A.O. Smith range of Water Heaters.
Electric Water Heater price may vary from one brand to another, and you may even find some reasonable ones. Along with the price, one should also consider if the Water Heater is energy efficient and if it will help save your money in the long run or not. Alongside, energy saver geyser also helps in protecting the environment.
You can easily buy an electric scooter online today. A.O. Smith offers a free home demo to help you choose the right Water Heater for your home. Look for ones that are cost-efficient and eco-friendly water heaters. A.O. Smith water heater and water geyser are reliable, reasonable, and revolutionary. New digital Water Heaters with stylish designs make your bathroom look classy.
Buy a water heater online at A.O. Smith or walk into your nearest store! Contact us if you have any queries or concerns, we will gladly assist you.