With numerous infections and health problems on the rise, we can’t help but wonder whether the food and water we consume are potable and safe. At AO Smith, we persevere to bring the best-purified water to every home for a healthy lifestyle. We understand how contaminated the water supply is, so water purifier installation in homes and offices is of prime importance. With a blend of technology and outstanding features, here’s how we aspire to provide you with nothing but the best water purifier services.
Water purified by Reverse Osmosis technology doesn’t simply filter out sediment but harmful metals like lead, fluoride, and chlorine. The RO Water Purifier System retains the necessary nutrients like calcium and magnesium.
While buying bottles of mineral water works out expensive, installing water purifiers turns out to be cost-effective in the long run and safer than mineral water. After all, money saved is money earned.
Based on the product you select; water is treated with a purity process that comprises five to eight stages. The resulting purified water passes through:
1. Pre-filter: The pre-filter is fitted before the RO Filter to trap the larger particles and not allow them to damage the RO Membrane by blocking it.
2. Sediment Filter: This eliminates the sediment and silt while keeping essential minerals intact.
3. Carbon Block: The Carbon Block eliminates chlorine that damages the skin and scalp.
4. ART™ (Advance Recovery Technology™): Cutting edge technology saves twice the amount of water than an ordinary RO System, ensuring 100% RO Purified Water.
5. Patented Side Stream RO Membrane: Wastes less water and improves purified water recovery. AO Smith also offers a 1-2 Year warranty on RO Membrane, depending upon the product.
6. MIN-TECH: Mineralizer Technology adds essential minerals back to the water. Ensuring that the water tastes fresh, natural, and has a balanced pH.
7. ZX Double Protection Dual Filter*(SAPC + SCMT): Along with RO System purification, water passes through the Silver Activated Post Carbon Filter and the Silver Charged Membrane Technology for double purification.
That’s not all!
1. Twin Advance Alert system with LED:
For timely replacement of the RO Membrane and other filters, so as to enjoy the best-purified water.
2. Instant Hot Water:
Purified water at temperature choices of 45°C and 80°C to make a quick cup of tea, ready meals, cure a soothing throat and more.
Along with all of this, AO Smith offers easy water purifier installation service along with smooth after-sales services. Connect with us and we’re happy to help!